Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Discover Florabotanica’s Hidden Garden!

One of the fun benefits of buying Balenciaga Florabotanica perfume is the excitement of confirming that you got an authentic fragrance product.  With every box of Florabotanica is an alpha code that serves as your personal key to explore the hidden garden at www.balenciagafragrance.com.

Although I bought my Florabotanica from Balenciaga Greenbelt 5 outlet, my heart had little throbs in anticipation of whether my personal key would be accepted.


Flacons of Florabotanica


My personal key (I have registered it so no one can use it except me)

So I entered the letters of the code (all caps without spaces) provided in my Florabotanica box, I clicked the “enter key”, the laptop screen loaded and I was relieved to see that I was allowed access to the hidden garden.   And dear I was satisfied that my Florabotanica is a genuine fragrance from Balenciaga.  You’ll never know when you’ll get swapped by a knock-off so you should be a conscious buyer.

Getting inside the hidden garden is fun!  
The invite page

Click enter key on your first visit and log-in on your succeeding visits

You get to explore the corners of the garden.  It’s like a tour.  You get to explore the Florabotanica story, the concepts, the inspirations and you get privy to a conversation with Florabotanica’s face, Kristen Stewart.  

Just scroll the cursor to the quadrants of this page to take the garden tour

Most of all, you get to download two Florabotanica screensavers—both of which are inspired by the beauty of spring and elegance of today’s fashion. 

The two pretty screensavers

You are not limited to a single visit.  You can revisit the hidden garden again and again.  You just have to register using your personal code on your first visit and voila! That would be your passport to a hidden garden.  All you need to do is log in during your succeeding visits.

I revisited
Your personal code is exclusive to you once you have registered.  Another person cannot re-register the code under his name and won’t be allowed access using your code.
  
I shall meet you in the hidden garden. J

No comments:

Post a Comment