Sunday, August 28, 2011

Friendship and Health


Len and I have been friends for a long time, we’ve been through thick and thin.    She’s one of my best friends.  She’s one of the persons with whom I could lay my hair down after a hard day's work.  I mean, I’m comfortable around her-- I could be silly for a change,  I could laugh out loud without a care on my poise, and I could crack jokes without worrying if she laughs at it or not.  Most of all, Len knows my quirks.  She’s one of the few who know that I do not tote anything when we go out or dine—one of my quirks.  :)  So, all the paperbags and take-out packages-- my friends carry them.  My friends still tend to 'baby' me sometimes, though we have grown to more mature individuals through the years, probably it's a force of habit because of my fragile built.  :)      

True friends support each other’s endeavors.  Well, I support my friends, even if their mission is not as perfect as for the benefit of the entire human race.  :)  


A few months ago, we met up for dinner.
My friends and former colleagues in my previous bank, Len at my left
Len has a new endeavor.  She almost twisted my arm (that's idiomatically) so I would join her networking for a health product, but she failed to buy me in.  I just don’t have the flair for product networking. Some people are made for that, I’m just not one of them.  She explained to me the benefits of joining her (like earning eye-popping dollar commissions, $$$!!!) and of using the product.  I was agreeable with the benefits of the product, it could aid weight management and recuperation from diseases.  Although I did not join Len's network, to show my support, I promised her I would blog the products she’s endorsing.  So, here I am-- a good friend who keeps her words. :)


USANA Health Sciences, Nutritionals You Can Trust

By the acronym, anyone could guess the product brand is from USA.  US-made health products are reliable.  USANA researches, manufactures and distributes nutritional supplements which guard against poor eating habits, processed foods, uncertain food content and free-radicals.  The ultimate benefit of USANA products is optimal nutrition. 
The Essentials vitamin, mineral and anti-oxidants for adults contain Mega Anti-oxidant and Chelated Mineral
You can personalize your nutritional program, according to your lifestyle and health conditions.  In fact, world-class athletes, doctors and health professionals in many parts of the world have put their trust on USANA.products.  You may contact the USANA representatives or obtain further product information through their website, www.usana.com.

For a personalized assistance, you may get in touch with Len, whether you want to join her network (she says the pay is lucrative in US dollars on a weekly basis!) or you simply want to experience good health through USANA nutritional products.  Her contact details:  Ms. Len N. Co, Mobile No. +639176184123 or +639178790472.

USANA Nutritionals might just be the products that will address your health requirements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment